I have posted the last four days in a row, and with twenty minutes left in the day, I've decided to try to have a new post every day this week, because I'm already half way there. I've got content lined up for tomorrow, but I have nothing to offer you today, so here's a list of a bunch of illegal and against-the-rules things I've done.
- Individually selling things clearly labeled "Not for induvidual sale."
- Running a red light on my bike. (It's not my fault, the breaks failed!)
- Breaking the speed limit.
- Taking a pictured in Kirkwood Mall. (I heard it was agaisnt the rules, anyway)
- Sleeping with my shoes on. (In North Dakota it's illegal.)
- As a going-away-present, some of my friends in Japan bought me a comic-book in which unwholesomeness is partaken. I smuggled in and was in possesion of said comic book. I don't know if the smuggling was actually illegal-smuggling, but I'm quite certain it was illegal for me to have the book to begin with.
- Sleeping in public.
- I'm pretty sure I've violated the Alien and Sedition Act many many times. I don't think that law is still in effect, though. (I hope not. (If it is, I renounce citizenship.))
Here are some illeagal things I haven't done, to even things out (not a complete list):
- Aiding and Abbeting
- Illeagal Lane Change
- Grand Theft Auto
- Insider Trading
- Juvenial Delinquency
- Going to Cuba
- Tax Evasion
And just because, here is a list of legal things I haven't done:
- Going to China
- Sued anyone for failing to warn me that the coffee is, indeed, hot.
- Shot an Indian from a covered wagon. (North Dakota!)